Greece, Italy, Czech Republic, Spain.
International Training Course. Youth Solidarity Economy and Entrepreneurship
We created the IN YOU SEE training course because we consider it a necessity based on the data on low youth employability in recent years. We also believe that youth entrepreneurship has to be an essential part of the political strategy to support the current generation of young people in the context of the EU’s goals for growth, employment, education and social inclusion and to reduce youth unemployment in the EU.
We understand that entrepreneurship must be accessible to all people equally. But the statistics alarm the high mortality rate of companies, especially in autonomous initiatives carried out by young people. Due to this, we firmly believe that good practices and good resources should be made known with an extra quality of the social and solidarity economy.
We are certain that the engine of social cohesion and sustainability that can boost the economy and at the same time reduce misery, social exclusion and other problems in society is not merely capitalist initiatives, but rather social economy and solidarity, which beyond mere profit, seek the common good, sustainability and the integration of all people in a more cohesive, democratic and active society.
We also understand that non-formal learning complements and enriches formal learning and is a very valid source for acquiring and developing entrepreneurial skills, which not only reach trainers but also teachers, career guidance advisers and all the professionals who are linked to youth employment.
Taking into account the above data, we wanted to collaborate with the Erasmus+ program to modernise education, training and youth work in Europe, for which we established the following objectives in our training course:
1. Promote the development of specific skills of young meta-professionals in training, revitalization, youth technicians, who work in the field of promoting solidarity youth entrepreneurship.
2. Offer tools and materials to be able to create training actions in supportive youth entrepreneurship that generate a multiplier effect in their communities.
3. Disseminate good business practices that contribute to the consolidation of youth entrepreneurship projects and their transformation into solidarity economy companies with the consequent multiplier effect in terms of employment and contribution to common welfare.
4. Obtain first-hand feedback on the aforementioned intellectual products for solidarity youth entrepreneurship in order to improve and adapt them according to the real needs of the beneficiary group.
Test with training professionals and target young people, the revitalization and work in the field of youth, the intellectual products for solidarity youth entrepreneurship developed in our latest KA2 “Paths” project. These are: Mapping of solidarity entrepreneurship in Europe + Training CV for facilitators in solidarity entrepreneurship + Collection of training resources in non-formal education for facilitators of solidarity entrepreneurship projects.
5. Promote and publicise in greater detail the characteristics of the Erasmus+ Program as a professional and personal development tool for the participating group.
Share the Erasmus+ objetives The initiative is linked to the objectives of the Erasmus+ Program and especially to the KA1 modality, sharing both this and IN.YOU.SEE the following:
6. Give tools to the group that works on the socio-labour insertion of youth that allow them to acquire learning results to improve their personal development and their employability in the European labour market and outside it.
Support the professional development of people working in the fields of youth and training with a view to innovating and improving the quality of training and youth work across Europe.
Strengthen synergies and transitions between non-formal education, vocational training, employment and entrepreneurship.